Frequently asked questions
What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be received in the following ways:
- In Office: Check, Cash, Credit Card
- In the Mail: Check
- Online: ACH or Credit Card through online portal (link on invoice)
- Please note we are unable to take Credit Card info over the phone
What do the “Bill Types” mean on my invoice?
- NC- Administrative tasks/time that were recorded, but not billed to the customer.
- Remote- Technician performed work remotely from the Whidbey Tech office.
- Onsite- Technician performed work at your business location.
Do you charge late fees?
- Yes, a late fee of $25 will be applied to your account if payment is not submitted within 30 days from due date. This may be waived if arrangements have been made with our billing department.
- To contact the billing department, please reach out to email@example.com and we will arrange with you the correct person to contact.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
Payment is due to WTS 15 days after billing date. WTS will assess a late fee of $25 if payment is not received within 30 days from due date. This may be waived if arrangements are made with the billing department. If Client disputes any amounts in WTS invoice it must notify us in writing within five (5) business days or seven (7) calendar days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not provided according to schedule, WTS may elect to escalate collection efforts and halt work until payment is made.
How do I get Payment Portal Access?
Send a request to Support@whidbeytechsolutions.com - we will get a ticket created and assigned to our Portal Admin. Please include contact information in the request so we can verify against our records.
Down Payment Information
Upon approval of project quotes, a down payment of 50% of the estimated quote, or estimated cost of hardware (whichever is higher) will be required before the project is started.